Have a digital idea for better property management? Come try it out at our place!
Did you know that Estonia has the most startups per capita in the world?
Did you know that Estonia is a world leading digital nation?
We of course know it, and we now offer you a chance to be part of the vibrant innovative energy of Tallinn.
Just submit your idea for how any part of the commercial property management process can be done more effective using digital technology, and you can win a trip to Estonia, an Estonian e-residency and a chance to try out your idea on our properties in Tallinn, with good mentors. And on top of this you will be the center of attention at an award ceremony at the Estonian Embassy in Stockholm.
The competition is open from November 15 to January 15, 2018. To take part you submit a description of your digital idea on an A4-page and send it to: email@example.com . Any supporting material, outlining the idea is welcome.
The winner will receive:
- A return trip Stockholm – Tallinn
- Accommodation for a selected period in central Tallinn
- An Estonian E-residency
- Access to a local team of mentors who will coach you
- Access to commercial real estate to try out your idea
Terms and conditions:
- The competition is open to Swedish citizens over 18 years of age.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person is accepted. If more entries are submitted, only the latest entry will be reviewed.
- The hosts reserve the right to re-write the competition terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- The idea/invention should be described in 1 A-4 page length text. Any supporting pictures/illustration are welcome as an addition, in order for the jury to understand the idea.
- All contributions and contributors name and image will be published in publicity material, media and in participating entities own channels, such as websites and social media channels.
- A jury selected by the participating entities will award a winner. The awards decision cannot be overruled.
- The hosts decisions in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The hosts are not responsible for any contributions not received, whatever the reason.
- The closing date for contributions is January 15, 2018.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The prize is not transferable and includes:
- Economy class flight from Stockholm to Tallinn
- An e-citizenship from Estonia (the winner need to be eligible for e-citizenship, in order to get that part of the prize.)
- Stay in a designated accommodation for up to one month (one continuous period)
- Access to mentors in property management for up to one month (one continuous period)
- Access to try out the idea on selected properties in Tallinn (restrictions apply)
- Part of an awards ceremony at the Estonian Embassy in Stockholm
- The winner together with Baltic Horizon agrees on suitable period for the above during 2018.
- The winner pays for personal expenses during his or her stay in Tallinn.
- The winner is encouraged to spread his/her contribution in own social media channels as well
- The winner will not be compensated for loss of work/study in order to take part in the competition or use the prize.
- The winner pays any taxes related to the win