On 8 November 2016, Northern Horizon Capital AS (the Management Company) as the management company of Baltic Horizon Fund (the Fund) announced of registration of prospectus for public offering and listing of new units of the Fund (the Prospectus) with the Financial Supervision Authority.
The Management Company hereby notifies that on 22 November 2016 Prospectus supplement was registered with the Financial Supervision Authority. Prospectus supplement was published for the following amendments:
– to update information disclosed about the members of the supervisory board of the Fund after David Bergendahl’s appointment as member of the supervisory board of the Fund at the general meeting of unit-holders on 11 November 2016;
– to allow Catella Bank S.A. to apply a minimum subscription amount of 400 units per purchase order. There is no required minimum amount of units for purchase orders submitted to Swedbank AB and LHV Pank AS.
– to include the Fund’s unaudited interim consolidated financial statements for the 9-month period ended 30 September 2016;
– to include Europa SPV’s unaudited interim financial statements for the 9-month period ended 30 September 2016;
– to provide an updated summary of the Prospectus which includes the new information disclosed in the Prospectus supplement.
The Prospectus supplement together with its summaries in the Estonian, Finnish, Swedish and Danish languages are published electronically on the websites of the Financial Supervision Authority (www.fi.ee), the Fund (www.baltichorizon.com) and NASDAQ Tallinn (www.nasdaqbaltic.com). An investor may ask the Management Company to send the Prospectus supplement together with its summary electronically to e-mail address as indicated by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and also delivery of the hard copy of the prospectus and its summary at the location of the Management Company, at Tartu road 2, 10145, Tallinn by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Baltic Horizon Fund is a registered public closed-end real estate fund and Baltic Horizon units began trading on the Nasdaq Baltic Fund list of July 6, 2016. The company’s stock symbol (ticker) is NHCBHFFT.
The Fund is managed by Northern Horizon Capital AS under an Alternative Investment Fund Manager license granted by the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.